What happens after I submit a listing?
This is what to expect after you send in your listing:
- You will receive a confirmation email and will need to confirm your listing through this email.
- Our staff will review your listing and verify that it meets our listing policy.
- If approved, you will receive an email saying your listing is approved. You will need this email later so please keep this for your records.
- Approved listings usually appear on our website the following day.
- If your listing does not meet our listing policy, you will receive an email explaining why, with recommendations on how to revise your submission so it can be listed.
Listings on our website expire in 30, 60 or 90 day periods.
You should receive an email three (3) days before your listing is set to expire asking if you would like to extend your listing for another 30, 60 or 90 days. If you do not respond to that email by the time your listing expires, your listing will be removed from our website.
How to delete or modify your listing:
- If you exchange your material and want to remove your listing from our website, let us know by email or click the “exchanged” link in your approval email.
- If you exchange some of your material, and want to list the remaining material, you need to submit a new listing stating the new amount.
- If you call IMEX prior to clicking the exchanged link which removes your listing, we can make a copy of the old listing to facilitate the re-submittal process.
If your material is not exchanged, but you want to remove the listing before the expiration date, click the deactivate link in your approval email.
For more information, contact IMEX at (206) 263-8465, or firstname.lastname@example.org